I’m working on one of those 100 Things About Me lists. I’m up to about 70 so far. Hopefully, I can finish it tonight, and I’ll add the link in the sidebar.
Here’s some of what I’ve listed so far:
- As a teenager, I was extremely shy.
- As an adult, I’m much more self-assured, even though I consider myself an awkward dork.
- I’m still quiet around large groups. (Large being five or more people.)
- Most of the time, I’m not the best at making conversation.
- I’m a really good listener.
- I am ridiculously expressive when I talk.
- This is why I’m more comfortable expressing myself in writing.
- I also like that writing allows me time to compose my thoughts.
- I tend to acknowledge that there’s another side to an issue, even if I don’t agree.
- I hesitate to label any one thing as my favorite, since I like different aspects of similar things.